Are you into boxing? Then you probably know that you need to have the best boxing shoes if you want to excel at this sport. You need a comfortable and supportive pair of shoes that will allow you to move fast and attack swiftly. When you are wearing the wrong kind of shoes, you might face problems tripping or falling while practicing your favorite sport. In this article we tried to prepare a guide about the most important things to consider when you are buying proper boxing shoes in addition to reviewing the top 10 products on the market.
- 1 What Are the Best Boxing Shoes Available on the Market?
- 1.1 Adidas Wrestling Men's Combat Speed 4 Wrestling Shoes:
- 1.2 Cleto Reyes Leather Lace Up High Top Boxing Shoes – Black:
- 1.3 Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting Mma Boxing Shoe:
- 1.4 Rival Boxing Boots-low Tops:
- 1.5 Rival Boxing Boots-rsx One-high Tops:
- 1.6 Title Predator Boxing Shoes:
- 1.7 Title Speed-flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes:
- 1.8 Reebok Men's Boxing Boot-buck Sneaker:
- 1.9 Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes:
- 1.10 Asics Men’s Cael V7.0 Wrestling Shoes:
- 2 What Are the Things to Consider When You Are Buying the Best Boxing Shoes?
- 3 What Are the Other Points to Consider?
- 4 Final Verdict:
What Are the Best Boxing Shoes Available on the Market?
|Adidas Wrestling Men's Combat Speed 4 Wrestling Shoes||Split-suede leather outsole, Internal, die-cut EVA midsole||Extremely breathable single layer mesh body, Flexible, supportive TPU 3-stripes teamed with integrated side panel||2 pounds|
|Cleto Reyes Leather Lace Up High Top Boxing Shoes – Black||Polyurethane insole, light non-skid rubber sole||Wide upper and laces, Rounded tip, lace up the front and side zipper, Manufactured with leather and suede||1.95 pounds|
|Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting MMA Boxing Shoe||Thin sole, Extra ankle support||Made of leather and synthetic, ultra light shoes with ultimate traction||5 pounds|
|RIVAL BOXING BOOTS-LOW TOPS||Thin, flexible and durable outsole, Ergonomic insole||Fully ventilated microfibre, mesh & patent leather upper and breathable mesh sock liner||2.29 pounds|
|RIVAL BOXING BOOTS-RSX ONE-HIGH TOPS||Thin, flexible and durable outsole, Ergonomic insole||Fully ventilated mesh & cowhide suede upper and breathable mesh sock liner||2.49 pounds|
|TITLE Predator Boxing Shoes||Flexible gum rubber sole||Full length padded mesh tongue, innovative material flexes||10 pounds|
|TITLE Speed-Flex Encore Mid Boxing Shoes||Sculpted polyurethane soles||Full synthetic leather upper with tight weave nylon fill||4 pounds|
|Reebok Men's Boxing Boot-Buck Sneaker||Synthetic sole, Foam midsole||Synthetic Leather, High-cut design, Ankle strap||2 pounds|
|Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes||Non-slip rubber sole||Patent leather vinyl finish, breathable nylon mesh pattern||1.4 pounds|
|ASICS Men’s Cael V7.0 Wrestling shoes||Rubber sole, Split sole design||Syntethic, Ecsaine & open mesh upper, Lace garage||3 pounds|
In this section we decided to provide you with the best boxing shoes reviews so that you can have a proper idea on what to choose when you are shopping for the right shoes. Here are the top 10 products on the market.
Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding Weightlifting Mma Boxing Shoe:
These shoes come from the best brand of wrestling shoes. When you are looking for good value for money and a pair of shoes that will last for long, then you need to make sure that you are buying durable shoes that will provide support and will allow you to move freely.
Product features :
Title Predator Boxing Shoes:
While preparing the best boxing boots review, we tried to put some of the best brands to test to see if they live up to their claims and this one definitely did.
Product features :
Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes:
The best boxing shoes should be light and breathable because they will allow you to move freely.
Product features :
Asics Men’s Cael V7.0 Wrestling Shoes:
Overheating while playing sports is a huge issue for amateurs and pros and this is why you need to make sure that you are using the most breathable material for your boxing or wrestling shoes.
Product features :
What Are the Things to Consider When You Are Buying the Best Boxing Shoes?
When you are planning to hit the ring and gearing up for a round of boxing then you may wonder which boxing shoes should I buy? Well there are a few things to consider. These factors will help you choose the best boxing shoes that will help you move on the ring the way you should.
The Weight of the Shoes:
The best boxing shoes are made from light material that will allow you to run and jump freely. They are usually made from breathable material. The light material will allow you to move fast on the ring and at the same time you will stay stable. You should always make sure that the rubber out-sole provides the adequate amount of support so that you don’t feel tired hours after training and moving on the ring. Speaking of weight, did you know professional boxers can lose their weight when its necessary for their boxing match? Different weight and age groups may also require different kind of boxing gloves.
The Shoes Support:
Most boxing shoes will have thin soles to keep them light but there should be some kind of cushioning inside in the mid sole to support the arch and soles of the foot. The improper support can lead to a lot of health problems and painful conditions like Plantar Fasciitis. This internal support is what you need to stay comfortable while boxing as an amateur or a pro.
What Are the Other Points to Consider?
- You should make sure that you are choosing boxing shoes that have good venting because you will be wearing your shoes for so long, and this means that you shoes that are breathable and will keep your foot well ventilated.
- Make sure that you are buying the right fit of your shoes. Boxing shoes are usually narrow and this is why some people will find a problem when they are buying boxing shoes because their feet are too wide.
- You should make sure that you are buying durable boxing shoes. With movement on the ring, bad boxing shoes might peel or break. You might see small pieces of the outsole coming off. That is why you need to make sure that you are buying shoes that are real value for money and won’t degrade when you are training or practicing your favorite sport.
Click to see a beautiful infographic about boxing shoe buying guide.
Finding the best boxing shoes shouldn’t be a hard chore. You just need to make sure that you are buying durable high quality shoes that will allow you to move comfortably. Make sure that you are choosing breathable shoes that will allow for good ventilation to keep you cool. Your shoes should have comfortable outsoles that will provide maximum traction with midsole cushioning that will support your arch. Do some research so that you can buy the best shoes on the market.