Rimfires are some of the most enjoyable and sought after weapons all over the world. They are easy to use and have affordable ammo, and this is why a lot of people enjoy buying these arms and the right accessories to improve their rimfire experience. Enjoying your firearm is not difficult if you own the best rimfire scope. Buying an optic for your rimfire is not something that you should take lightly. A lot of people think that any scope will work with any rifle, but this is not true.
In this buying guide, we have prepared a list of the top 10 best-selling rimfire scopes that you can buy to improve your experience. We have also stated the factors that you must take into consideration to ensure that you are purchasing a high-quality rimfire scope.
- 1 What Are the Best Rimfire Scopes on the Market?
- 1.1 Nikon Pro Staff Rimfire:
- 1.2 Simmons 511039 3 - 9 X 32mm .22 Mag(R) Riflescope:
- 1.3 Vortex Optics Crossfire:
- 1.4 Bushnell 633941 Rim Fire Optics Series Riflescopes:
- 1.5 Cvlife Tactical 3-9x40 Optics R4 Reticle Rifle Scope:
- 1.6 Tasco Rimfire Series 3-9x 32mm 30/30 Reticle .22 Riflescope:
- 1.7 Simmons 8-point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope:
- 1.8 Barska 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope:
- 1.9 Nikon P-rimfire Bdc 150 Rifle Scope, Black:
- 1.10 Leupold 113872 Vx-1 Rimfire Scope:
- 2 What to Consider When You Are Buying the Best Rimfire Scope?
- 3 Conclusion:
What Are the Best Rimfire Scopes on the Market?
|Name||Magnification||Objective Lens||Shipping Weight|
|Nikon PROSTAFF RIMFIRE II 3-9X40 BDC150||3x-9x||40mm||1.3 pounds|
|Simmons Truplex .22 Mag RiflescopeS||3x-9x||32mm||1.2 pounds|
|Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire||2x-7x||32mm||1.5 pounds|
|Bushnell 633941 Rim Fire Optics Series Riflescopes||3-9X||40mm||1.8 pounds|
|CVLIFE Tactical 3-9x40 Optics||3x-9x||40mm||1.2 pounds|
|Tasco Rimfire Series 3-9x 32mm 30/30 Reticle .22 Riflescope||3x-9x||32mm||1.2 pounds|
|Simmons 8-Point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope||3x-9x||50mm||2.2 pounds|
|BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22||3x-9x||32mm||1.6 pounds|
|Nikon P-RIMFIRE BDC 150||2x-7x||32mm||1.6 pounds|
|Leupold 113872 VX-1||2x-7x||28mm||1.1 pounds|
After paying attention to the points of consideration, we have come up with a list of the top 10 best sellers on the market. These are among the best rimfire optics and are great value for money. Now it is time to go through the product features to choose the one that you like.
Nikon Pro Staff Rimfire:
Product features :
There is a reason why a lot of people consider this to be the best rimfire scope. It features a 3 to 9X magnification power which combined with the 40 mm objective lens can give any shooter the best rimfire experience. It is designed to transmit 98% of the available light, allowing you to see your target clearly from dawn till dusk. Moreover, it is waterproof and fog proof which means that it will give clear images regardless of the weather condition. For the price you pay, you will be surprised by the quality of this rimfire scope.
While preparing our rimfire scope reviews we wanted to make sure that we are choosing products that would improve the experience of the user. This was a winner thanks to the adjustable objective feature that will decrease the effect of parallax and how fine the reticle is, enabling you to shoot at long and short ranges accurately.
- A sturdy and durable rimfire scope with a quick focus eyepiece for the best shooting experience.
- Fully multicoated optics that will transmit most of the light to deliver the best image even in bad lighting conditions.
- Nitrogen filled and sealed.
- Capped turrets to prevent accidental movements.
- Compact and light weight.
- For ranges that are longer than 100 yards, you might get a blurry image when you try to focus on the reticle and the target at the same time.
Simmons 511039 3 - 9 X 32mm .22 Mag(R) Riflescope:
Product features :
With high quality fully coated optical glass lenses, there is no wonder why so many shooters consider this to be the best scope for 22 mag. It is the best rimfire scope to use if you want to have clear images and reduce the effect of parallax thanks to the preset parallax correction. This rimfire scope is made of super grip rubber that is comfortable to use under any weather condition. It allows you to easily adjust and control your scope for the best results even while you are wearing gloves. This is a lightweight, compact yet efficient rimfire scope to use.
The lens on this rimfire scope features hydroshield coating that will give crystal clear images regardless of the weather condition. The eye piece offers plenty of eye relief (3.5 inches) with the Quick Target Acquisition feature. For $40, this is the best rimfire scope for the money
- An affordable reliable rimfire scope.
- Hydroshield coated lens to give the best image regardless of the weather condition.
- A rubber surface that will make this light yet easy to control. You can easily adjust the dials even while wearing gloves.
- Comes with mounting rings.
- Quick Target Acquisition eyepiece with eye relief to make the process of acquiring targets so much easier.
- The turrets do click but the sound might not be loud enough, and they don't move around that easily either.
- The eye relief will change as you adjust the magnification power from 3 to 9X.
Vortex Optics Crossfire:
Product features :
There were a lot of good candidates when we tried to write down our rimfire scope reviews, but this product made it to the list for its bright and clear images. This is a sturdy rimfire scope made by a high-quality company that offers only the best in the world of optics. This scope is built specifically for rimfire ranges to improve the experience of the users. It is a 2 to 7X power optic with a 32 mm lens enough to give you a clear shot.
Compared to other rimfire scopes, this one has a longer eye relief which is better for small game hunting. The scope is made from a single piece of aluminum that is sturdy and lightweight. It is water, fog and shock proof. The parallax is preset to 50 yards which is suitable for most hunting applications. It is a great scope for the price tag.
- A sturdy and well-built rimfire scope that is made from a single piece of aluminum.
- A lightweight optic with 2 to 7X power magnification suitable for close and long ranges.
- Long eye relief.
- Fast focus eye box.
- Water, fog and shock proof.
- You need to have higher mounts because the back of the scope is larger than the front.
- Some users were not satisfied with the way the reticle focuses.
Bushnell 633941 Rim Fire Optics Series Riflescopes:
Product features :
Looking for the best rimfire scope can be a little bit tricky, and this is why we decided to prepare our rimfire scope reviews based on high quality and accuracy. It features fully multi-coated optics for the best image quality with a fast focus eye piece that will allow you to quickly locate and shoot your target. It is the best rimfire scope for the maximum accuracy needed to master any tactical scenario. This scope features side parallax adjustment with target turrets for pinpoint precision. It is the best scope for shooting a target from 50 to 125 yards
This scope is nitrogen purged to remove any moisture and is perfectly sealed to prevent the entry of any dust or moisture. It is rust and scratch proof, and this means that it will always look great and in the best condition no matter how much time you wish to use it. The reticle is nice and thin allowing you to see even the smallest targets. The parallax knob is the best for close targets.
- A high-quality, sturdy rimfire scope with the most accurate images.
- Fully multicoated optics and a fast focus eye piece.
- Side parallax accurate adjustments.
- Moisture and dust proof.
- Thin reticle to see even the smallest targets.
- This is a rather heavy scope.
Cvlife Tactical 3-9x40 Optics R4 Reticle Rifle Scope:
Product features :
If you are looking for the best rimfire scope that won't break the bank, then this is the one that you should consider. This is a high-quality scope that features 3 to 9X magnification power to smoothly and flawlessly shoot at close and long ranges. With the 40 mm lens this is a great scope for the price you pay.
This scope features multi-coated glass that will transmit more than 90% of the light available. This means that you will always get good images regardless of the light condition. It is made from aircraft aluminum alloy that is super sturdy yet lightweight allowing you to use your rifle scope for a long time. It comes with free mounts and features precise elevation and windage adjustments.
The reticle will not move while adjusting, for the most accurate results. This is nitrogen filled, and this makes it rain and fog proof. The smart design makes this scope shockproof for the best and most reliable results.
- An affordable lightweight aluminum alloy rifle scope.
- 3 to 9X magnification power for a magnificent rifle experience.
- Transmits 90% of the light.
- Rain, fog and shock proof.
- Clear crosshairs that are thin enough to show you even small targets.
- No instructions in the box, but you can easily download them off the internet.
- For a very close range, the image will get blurry.
Tasco Rimfire Series 3-9x 32mm 30/30 Reticle .22 Riflescope:
Product features :
This is the best rimfire scope if you are on a tight budget. It offers high-quality images thanks to the HD clarity optics. It is a durable scope that is beautifully designed and built to last for long. It comes with the necessary rings needed to mount it to your .22 rimfire rifle. The scope features 50 yards parallax for the best results.
The fully multi-coated lenses will offer crystal clear images every time. The scope features 3 to 9X magnification power with the 32 mm lens. The price you pay doesn't mean that you will receive a low-quality rimfire scope. This is a great rimfire scope to use when hunting, plinking or punching paper targets. This scope lives to its promises of reliability and good value. It is 100% waterproof and fog proof so that you can use it in all weather conditions.
- A great affordable rimfire scope that you can use for the best results.
- Parallax setting at 50 yards.
- Clear images.
- 100% waterproof and fog proof.
- The scope rings are not the best.
Simmons 8-point 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope:
Product features :
If you don't want to spend a fortune, then this is the best rimfire scope that you can buy. The high-quality features and the fully coated optics of this rimfire scope make it favored by a lot of shooters especially that it comes at an excellent price. The coated optics offer high contrast and clear images for the best hunting experience.
You can’t go wrong with the easy to control dials that give an audible click to help you as you fix the elevation and windage. The TrueZero windage and elevation system will stay perfectly locked to zero even in the harshest conditions.
This scope features good eye relief with a 3 to 9X magnification power and a high quality 50 mm lens. The eye piece is the best out there for easy target acquisition. This scope is waterproof, fog proof and recoil proof. If you are looking for the appropriate field of view at 3 or 9X magnification, then this is the rimfire scope you should buy.
- A sturdy, well-built rifle scope that is great value for money.
- Fully coated optics that offer clear and high contrast images.
- Easy to control dials with audible clicks.
- TrueZero system will stay locked tight to zero even in the harshest conditions.
- Easy target acquisition eye piece.
- The focus adjustment doesn’t stay in place.
Product features :
This is a great scope that is waterproof, fog proof and shock proof. It features 3 to 9X magnification power with a 32mm lens that is designed to give you crystal clear images. The monotube construction guarantees that the scope will function perfectly every time you decide to use it. It is intended for plinking and general hunting with a quality that resembles those scopes that are offered at higher prices.
This scope is built for versatility and will work perfectly in the harsh conditions most shooters and hunters face. It offers 0.25-inch adjustments for fine tuning the windage and elevation. It provides 3.5 inches of eye relief and comes with a special cleaning cloth that will keep your lens in perfect condition. It also comes with rings for easy mounting. The fit, the finish and the clarity of this scope are all of excellent quality, making it the best rimfire scope if you don’t want to break the bank.
- A high-quality rimfire scope at a competitive price.
- Good eye relief.
- Accurate windage and elevation adjustments for the best image quality.
- 3 to 9X magnification power optimum for all your plinking and hunting needs.
- The rings on this scope are not perfect.
Nikon P-rimfire Bdc 150 Rifle Scope, Black:
Product features :
This is a simple yet reliable scope that is offered by a high-quality manufacturer. It comes with great glass lenses and exceptional adjustments knobs. The scope has 3 to 9X magnification power which is perfect to shoot at long ranges without compromising your ability to shoot up close. The scope is made of aluminum that is known to be very light while staying sturdy and durable. This rimfire scope offers the best image quality with the maximum light transmission thanks to the fully coated lenses. This will minimize the loss of light and enables you to get crystal clear images every time.
The scope features a sealed tube that is nitrogen filled to prevent moisture build up and keep the scope dust free. The reticles are set for 50, 100 and 150 yards for the best hunting and plinking experience. The drop markings are open circles which are more convenient than crosshairs that might obscure your vision. The windage and elevation knobs are easy to set with an audible click for maximum precision.
- A sturdy lightweight aluminum scope that is built to offer high-quality images.
- Precise windage and elevation adjustment knobs.
- Minimizes the light loss thanks to the fully coated lenses.
- Moisture and dust prevention.
- Accurate reticles.
- Some users didn’t like that the parallax setting was not adjustable.
Leupold 113872 Vx-1 Rimfire Scope:
Product features :
This is the best rimfire scope and the go to optic for a lot of shooters. It features a nice thin reticle that will allow you to see even the smallest targets easily. It is a light and easy to maneuver scope that you can use with a couple of rings on your rifle for the best results. It features clear glass for the best results even in the lowest light conditions. This fits perfectly and can be kept in the bag.
It features 2 to 7X magnification power with parallax set to 60 yards which is a bonus to offer the best results. This scope provides excellent eye relief. It offers precise windage and elevation dials marked at ¼ increments. The Quantum Optical System maximizes the sharpness of this incredible scope across different conditions.
- A high-quality rimfire scope with a thin reticle that won't obscure the target.
- A light and maneuverable scope.
- Great and sharp results even in bad lighting conditions.
- Good eye relief.
- Set parallax.
- The adjustment dials are not crisp.
What to Consider When You Are Buying the Best Rimfire Scope?
The best rimfire scope is not the one that claims so, but it is the best scope to use with your particular rifle to improve your firearm experience. This is why there are a few factors that you need to pay attention before you buy a rimfire scope:
The Magnification Power:
A lot of people think that when it comes to optics and scopes that more is certainly better. They will automatically believe that a scope that has too much magnification is better. But this is not a must. With your rimfire rifle, you might not need a lot of magnification power.
Sometimes a low magnification power can give you a clear shot, and this is your main aim when you are shopping for a good rimfire scope. At the range that you will probably aim for using a rimfire gun, too much magnification power can make the image blurry.
Preparing the tandem kayak review, we thought that it is wise to choose a tandem kayak that is a bit versatile so that you can use it alone or with a partner. This means that the seats could be easily adjusted to accommodate one user, two or even more without affecting the quality of the experience. Some kayaks will be quite hard to move on their own and some are not designed to handle the weight of two users. You must stay away from those.
A huge rimfire scope will be unnecessary and will represent a burden that might deprive you of enjoying your rimfire experience to the max even if it offers high magnification power. A large optic will affect the balance of your weapon and will make it uncomfortable to aim it for an extended period.
- A parallax is the optical illusion behind the inaccuracy that you face as you aim for your target. If your parallax is not perfectly aligned for the distance you are shooting; you might not be able to shoot at your target with precision.
- Some rimfire scopes have adjustable parallax settings while some are fixed at 50 or 100 yards. While this might be convenient for most rimfire gun users, it might represent a problem if you aim to shoot for a target that is closer or further than the range. An adjustable parallax allows the shooter to shoot at different distances with great accuracy even when the target changes position.
The crosshairs should be thin enough to allow you see the target at various ranges. Some rimfire scopes feature illuminated reticles which might be too much depending on the illumination. When they are too bright, they might make the target difficult to see and locate.
When you are looking for the best rimfire scope, you need to do your homework first. Make sure that you are buying a high-quality rimfire scope that is well built for all your hunting and plinking needs. A lot of people prefer to buy a good scope that offers plenty of adjustments. The best scope will not get blurry at close ranges and will deliver a crystal clear image at long ranges. If you want more range or a scope that offers more accurate results you might want to spend a little bit more. Just consider your preferences and choose the scope that works best for your needs.